Upcoming Blog Post!

Saturday, December 06, 2014

Time ticking fast and it is already towards end of the year!

December, here we go again whereby every one celebrate Christmas and New Year !
Can Everyone's December get any better?

I don't know, only time will tell :)

In conjunction towards the end of the year, I'm pleased to announce that I will be releasing two different blog  post soon :)

First release is regarding The Red Bean Bag and Mad About Coco:




Last but not least, another blog post update regarding Pangkor Laut Resort and The Mainland :)



The best part of my December would be, returning from 5-month Internship programme! Yay!
#Blissed

Alright, gotta go cause I'm using my room mate's laptop along with his network data just to keep my lovely blog alive ;/

Bye !

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Tracker Stats!

Fractals of Remembrance

Follow