Brewmen, Solaris Mont Kiara

Friday, May 22, 2015



My #throwback experience on Cold Brew coffee by Brewmen located at Solaris Mont Kiara - which is another short blog post about it.
The reason behind my visit on Brewmen is because of their cold brew received good recognition by the public and I had decided to try them out even during rainy day where you are supposed to consume hot drinks actually, but I went against the tide - so yeap.


Before highlighting about the cold brew and the cake I consumed, I would like to describe about the
interior. The interior which decorated with traditional bicycles and DIY products which feels like
in a heritage house where you can see all kinds of stuff at the wall.
Pretty cool.





Alright, to the main point!
Love the Cold Brew (Baramudi origin) because its balance between acidic and bitterness within the cold brew. To be honest, its better than the one I have tried in VCR's cold brew[/no offence].
As for the Green Tea Tart, trust me - its bloody delicate. The taste of the green tea is just nice and the texture of the overall is perfect just like a perfect mousse cake.





:Verdict:
Would love to try their hot brew in the future as well as other special cake of the day that they could offer! 
Their cold brew featured in #timeoutkl previously!


:Brewmen:

Address: 6, Jalan Solaris 4, Solaris Mont Kiara, Kuala Lumpur

Business Hour:
Tue - Thu: 10 am - 11.30 pm
Fri - Sat: 10 am - 12 am
Sun: 10 am - 11.30 pm

Contact Number: +60362118829



For more updates from me, follow me on my other social media (can be found on the most top left [icons] ), or to view live feed from me, feel free to add me on Snapchat : xed602 .

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Tracker Stats!

Fractals of Remembrance

Follow